Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Somehow I've Managed....

to loose an ENTIRE month!!! I kid you not! I honestly have no idea where the month of June has gone. Well, I mean, my calendar tells me where I was, but it's still a bit foggy!

A trip to Baltimore and West Virginia (which included a wedding!!), some crazy days filled with yearly doctor appointments, visiting friends, visiting family, doggie play dates, along with all the usual bill paying, laundry, crazy-overtime work, sleep (haha!), dishes, trash, recycling, gardening, a bit of reading (mostly on plane rides) and the gym! So, in a quick re-cap:

~ Kelly, thank you for hosting and all the wonderful times in Baltimore!
~ Jake, Uncle Bruce and Aunt Jenny, thank you for taking care of Reese!
~ Those of you looking for pictures of the wedding in WV, they are coming! I borrowed a camera and still haven't figured out how to download them, but I'll get there!
~ Annelyse & Michael, thank you for a beautiful wedding and we wish you the best of luck!
~ Amanda Rice, Teresa and our new friend Marissa (I hope I spelled your name right!)- thanks for an awesome reception!
~ to all the wonderful Dads I have in my life, thank you for all your listening, hugs, comfort and sage advice! I will always be my daddy's girl :-)






(I clearly need some new pics! Not that I don't love our wedding pics, but, ummm....)

And yet! Before the month is up there will be a family trip, the RI National Guard Airshow, my mother's birthday, a BBQ at the house with co-workers and the final days before our Peace Corps Volunteer returns on July 3rd!!!!!



WHEW!!!!! no wonder I feel upsidedown! oops! That's Reese upsidedown!
hang tight and I'll be back soon with more house adventures - even the little things, like putting on doors to my bookshelves, installling towel rods and a bit more garage storage!

1 comment:

  1. I'm dying to see the doors on your bookshelves. Next time you're in Bmore, we're getting another cinnamon bun. And I'll send you the pics from the wedding as soon as I can upload them. I want to see them too! Congrats to Annelise and Michael from me too. XOXO

    ReplyDelete