Saturday, June 8, 2013

Wisconsin

Last week Matt traveled to Wausau, WI for work leaving Reese and I home to work, walk and hang out by ourselves. Wausau is apparently small enough that they turn off the traffic lights at night and true to WI style, smother everything in cheese!! Matt came home asking for something light and crisp with no cheese, no cheese curds and no fried anything for a few days!!
While Reese & I missed Matt (of course!) we spent our early evenings walking & playing in the yard
never far away, Reese kept a close eye on me all week
I couldn't go anywhere without my shadow :-)

And even if his constant company made him a bit 'underfoot' at times, he certainly made the house less empty and kept me moving and laughing! I only wished I could have kept him with me all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment