Monday, September 22, 2014

Weekend Travels

As Matt has been spending his weekends working on Grad school, I've been traveling! This past weekend it was to RI for the day. I brought Reesey-face with me and we had a great time toodling around with my parents. Brunch at the Modern Diner - which is awesome! - then running some errands for Halloween and fall decor. We also made a stop at DSW - always dangerous!

 Mum found this red Sperry's in the clearance section!
 SUPER cute with plaid down the sides :-)
 I found a pair of Charcoal grey wool Sperry's which will be great as the weather turns cooler.
 I took this picture in JoAnn's for Kel ;-)
 And the reason for being at JoAnn's was a Halloween pattern (no dice) 
and some leaf garland to update my fall grapevine wreath (success!)
I left the ribbon on from last year and just added 2 garlands of leaves and berries. 
The leaves help the wreath show up against the black front door. 
(My handsome Reese too!)

Next up: I've picked up a couple new things for Halloween/Fall for the inside of the house too! Right now they are all massed on the mantle, but I hope to have them organised soon to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment