Friday, February 21, 2014

Some Comfy news!

Our living room sofa has been delivered!
 Big Blue is going to a good home with an old co-worker
 She's coming on Sunday, so until then, Jarvis has been once 
again kicked out of the garage to make room for the sofa.
 Since Matt and I moved the couch after dinner, Reese and I camped out in the middle of the seemly-empty
living room to watch TV before bed.  Big Blue is a large sofa. A LARGE sofa! So funny to see the room so empty. BUT! I took the opportunity to vacuum, straighten the rug and pic up Reese's toys that managed to get under the sofa. Once of our req's for the new sofa was that it sits lower so that can't happen.

All clear and ready for the new, longer sofa!
 Matt took these two pics right after delivery - hence the tags and other furniture still all over the room
But he wanted me to be able to see it right away since I was at work - he's so good to me!!
The new sofa is a bit lower (lower side arms too!), a bit deeper (I can sit cross-legged!), but mostly just longer so it will fit more people. Arm to arm it's 104 inches!




No comments:

Post a Comment