Thursday, December 8, 2011

Family Wedding!

It's only 10 days away!!!! My brother's wedding that is :-)

As you can see, the countdown is ON!

I'm so excited and can't wait to be down in the warm weather on the beach celebrating. Matt and I leave in 9 days - so I have my lists going of everything that needs to get done before we go - whew! It's quite the list between getting xmas cards out the door, gifts wrapped and ready to go, laundry and packing, checking in with our house/ dog sitter, and all the tiny last minute things that crop up!

We'll be celebrating on South Padre Island, Texas. Here are a few pictures I found online with the help of Google. I will (of course!) share ours when we get back.





These two pictures are of my brother Oliver, his fiancee Melissa and below, their dog LadyBird.

I haven't seen them since this summer and can't wait to visit - I miss them like crazy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment